Black Mirror (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
m4st4 wrote:
Nik82 wrote:I only do one series at a time- should I start Black Mirrors or Stranger Things?
You can watch Black Mirror whenever you like in whatever order since each episode is self-contained, it's anthology series on the dark side of technology, how it changes our lives in many ways. I'd say watch Stranger Things with a sprinkle of BM or start BM after you finish ST (only eight episodes, like a prolonged movie).
Thanks! I think I'll start ST tonight. I didn't realize it was so short.

Neat, yeah, makes for a tighter experience. Enjoy the series and hop onto BM afterwards, it's all good stuff and you'll definitely be intrigued by many aspects of BM since you're alrady intrigued by Christine case.

My definitive ranking of the first 7 episodes of Charlie Booker's Black Mirror:
1) White Christmas
2) The Entire History of You*

3) Be Right Back
4) White Bear
5) 15 Million Merits
6) The National Anthem
7) The Waldo Moment
*I'd say a touch above the rest, Toby Kebbell and Jon Hamm were the best; although even the weakest episode, The Waldo Moment, is pretty good

Some of the deepest, thought provoking moments I've experienced watching a TV series. Bring on season three next month!

This series is straight up NolanFans stuff, I'm surprised we only have four pages so far, hopefully more will try it with this new season coming up on Netflix.

The xmas special is one of my fave eps of tv and it soooooo Nolany.

I got 3 episodes in and got distracted by something else and never got back to it.

Depressingly good shit, this.

You guys convinced me. I watched the first episode :wtf:

Absurd and quite brilliant. Some great ideas and themes being played out.

Well done boys. Cilogy, if you haven't already - Xmas episode with Jon Hamm is mandatory, Inception levels of brilliance.

I've only seen the first season and I enjoyed episodes 1 and 3 well enough I guess. Show is REALLY heavy handed though.