Ready Player One (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Interstellar hype has barely died down yet, and there's rumours of a new project already?

yoh yoh yoh! Too much for me to handle yo.

Yeah, after seeing Interstellar I think I'd rather see Nolan doing original stuff for a little bit. He's in his prime right now and no matter how good or how "Nolan-esque" that premise sounds, he won't do it. Nor should he. Hasn't he said he's got a bunch of potential ideas for his next movie already?

The Taxman wrote:Yeah, after seeing Interstellar I think I'd rather see Nolan doing original stuff for a little bit. He's in his prime right now and no matter how good or how "Nolan-esque" that premise sounds, he won't do it. Nor should he. Hasn't he said he's got a bunch of potential ideas for his next movie already?
Ya it sounds like he has ideas for other genres.

Sky007 wrote:
The Taxman wrote:Yeah, after seeing Interstellar I think I'd rather see Nolan doing original stuff for a little bit. He's in his prime right now and no matter how good or how "Nolan-esque" that premise sounds, he won't do it. Nor should he. Hasn't he said he's got a bunch of potential ideas for his next movie already?
Ya it sounds like he has ideas for other genres.
I'm more than ready for him to re-team with Bale on a western.

antovolk wrote:
@mccrabb_will: Red sniper sight on my chest as I type...
Regarding Chris' next picture
it will be an original work.
One he sketched out as a teen.
https://twitter.com/mccrabb_will/status ... 6523018240
Hell yeah. I'm hoping for something with the tone of Inception and ambition of Interstellar.

Hell yeah. Another personal and original film for him. Wonder when we'll get an announcement.

Sky007 wrote:Hell yeah. Another personal and original film for him. Wonder when we'll get an announcement.
Some time after the holiday he'll take with his family I'm sure. If he already has an idea of what he wants to do next I'm sure he is already working on preliminary stuff at some capacity. Even if it's not officially set with a studio yet.

Sky007 wrote:Hell yeah. Another personal and original film for him. Wonder when we'll get an announcement.
My bet is that the announcement will be after Oscars.

antovolk wrote:
@mccrabb_will: Red sniper sight on my chest as I type...
Regarding Chris' next picture
it will be an original work.
One he sketched out as a teen.
https://twitter.com/mccrabb_will/status ... 6523018240
If it's true, that's great news. Nolan should stick directing original stuff.