Star Wars Universe Discussion Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I do genuinely feel bad for Mark, you can tell he took not reuniting with Han very very personally. I get why. Most fans would've loved to see it under some context or another.

Separating the three of them is one of the ballsier moves of the ST, which to remind everyone for the millionth time, was a Larry Kasdan and JJ idea obviously.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 4:22 pm
I do genuinely feel bad for Mark, you can tell he took not reuniting with Han very very personally. I get why. Most fans would've loved to see it under some context or another.

Separating the three of them is one of the ballsier moves of the ST, which to remind everyone for the millionth time, was a Larry Kasdan and JJ idea obviously.

-Vader
Thanks for the reminder, wasn’t aware of that until now.

I don’t feel bad for Mark at all tbh and this is why-
Ruth wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:10 pm
but it also sucks he feels the need to feed into the hatred of fringe ‘fandom’, and fan the flames even further.

From his own perspective, I think he feels the need to be the voice for the "forgotten SW fan", which is frankly hilarious considering that's how like most SW fans feel.

It's the "People vs. George Lucas" sentiment, where fans feel entitled to ownership over the franchise and anything that deviates from it is met with the same kind of nonsense that made Kelly Marie Tran leave Twitter.

Seriously dude, the whole post-TLJ era makes me honestly embarrassed to call myself a SW fan.

Guys, next time you whine about Star Wars toxic waste portion of fanbase, just think about this year’s Celebration... think about the footage you saw, for TROS, Mandalorian and The Clone Wars... and be grateful Star Wars is (still) in good hands!

It was truly beautiful when they cheered for Kelly Marie Tran + the standing ovation she got. It genuinely made me really happy.
Still not over how trolls bullied her because they didn't like her character. Miss Kelly and Daisy's presence on social media.

m4st4 wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 3:37 pm
I ADORED prequels when they came out. All of them. Then RLM and cynicism kicked in. Nowadays, in my 32nd year, I again appreciate more elements in them then before and would rather watch any of the saga movies than most modern blockbusters, honestly.🕷️
Yep.£

D&D mocking TLJ's haters
+ Rian defending GoT 8x3
+ Kennedy saying D&D and Rian are working together
= HOPE

Demoph wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 5:28 am
D&D mocking TLJ's haters
+ Rian defending GoT 8x3
= HOPE
People just need to stop comparing Snoke and the
White Walkers
One was a one-film fakeout, the other the main mythology of its universe

Demoph wrote:
D&D mocking TLJ's haters
+ Rian defending GoT 8x3
= HOPE
When did they mock TLJ haters?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 11:25 am
Demoph wrote:
D&D mocking TLJ's haters
+ Rian defending GoT 8x3
= HOPE
When did they mock TLJ haters?

-Vader
Reading back, I must admit it's not exactly what I remembered, and they are more talking about haters in general.
Anyway here it is: https://theplaylist.net/benioff-weiss-s ... -20190402/