Wonder Woman (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I don't know but doesn't it seems that Snyder is being given too much to do in such a short time span?

I wonder if this will make Marvel speed up with Jessica Jones' casting, or if they'll announce one of the directors of the 2017 films (probably Thor will be first since I highly doubt Alan Taylor is coming back).

SilverHeart wrote:I wonder if this will make Marvel speed up with Jessica Jones' casting, or if they'll announce one of the directors of the 2017 films (probably Thor will be first since I highly doubt Alan Taylor is coming back).
Um who cares?

SilverHeart wrote:I wonder if this will make Marvel speed up with Jessica Jones' casting, or if they'll announce one of the directors of the 2017 films (probably Thor will be first since I highly doubt Alan Taylor is coming back).
Did you have to infect this thread with your Marvelitis?

Well Marvel has made a reactionary response to every big piece of news DC's made so far recently.
DC casts Black Adam, Marvel casts Black Panther.

DC announces plans up to 2020 including a two-parter Justice League and details on a vs film between their two biggest heroes, featuring appearances by characters who will later get spinoffs, Marvel announces plans up to 2019 including a two-parter Avengers and a vs film between their two biggest heroes, featuring a character who will get their own spinoff in 2017.

DC announces their first female superhero film for 2017, Marvel announces their first female superhero film for 2018. It's not out of the question.

SilverHeart wrote:Well Marvel has made a reactionary response to every big piece of news DC's made so far recently.

DC announces plans up to 2020 including a two-parter Justice League and details on a vs film between their two biggest heroes, featuring appearances by characters who will later get spinoffs, Marvel announces plans up to 2019 including a two-parter Avengers and a vs film between their two biggest heroes, featuring a character who will get their own spinoff in 2017.

DC announces their first female superhero film for 2017, Marvel announces their first female superhero film for 2018. It's not out of the question.
Well that still has no relevance in this thread. You always like to bring up Marvel even if the thread has nothing to with them.

Very happy with the director choice.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Well Marvel has made a reactionary response to every big piece of news DC's made so far recently.

Well that still has no relevance in this thread. You always like to bring up Marvel even if the thread has nothing to with them.
Oh just let him. Besides, he got a point. While I don't think there's much sense to making announcements every time after DC does something though, looks rather pathetic. Same as with the cancellation of the FF comics while Fox is coming with a new film next year (yeah I know they say it has nothing to do with that) but it doesn't look right.

Well, for once, Marvel is reacting to DC.

m4st4 wrote:

Well, for once, Marvel is reacting to DC.
Both companies react to what the other one does one way or the other, but I don't think it's a bad thing, they can learn from each other - Their successes and mistakes.