Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Vader182 wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Pratham wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Spidey trailer pretty much confirms
snap reversal.
you know what else does

my brain

-Vader
I meant differently.
It doesn't look like there are any lasting consequences of Endgame.

The snap was going to be reversed, but I was expecting a different world even if Avengers won.

And it's more glaring considering news that Far From Home picks up minutes after Endgame. It doesn't look like a world recovering from a disaster. Spidey trailer makes it look like the snap never happened at all.
maybe that's just the trailer though. OF COURSE they can't show this stuff 100 days before Endgame is released
This is why Sony insisting on July 2019 for this film and stepping on Disney's toes when it comes to Endgame is stupid...

the way i feel about endgame is that i’m extremely excited but i also can’t shake off the feeling that i’ll be disappointed in some sort of way.

right now it feels like all there is to this film is the intrigue of which of the og avengers are going to die, and if you think hard enough you’d probably be able to narrow down the list to the top contenders yourself. and sprinkle some of maybe lesser popular newer characters or something. i hope i’m wrong and they can introduce some interesting ideas in a way that can actually feel impactful.

Pratham wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Vader182 wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Pratham wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Spidey trailer pretty much confirms
snap reversal.
you know what else does

my brain

-Vader
I meant differently.
It doesn't look like there are any lasting consequences of Endgame.

The snap was going to be reversed, but I was expecting a different world even if Avengers won.

And it's more glaring considering news that Far From Home picks up minutes after Endgame. It doesn't look like a world recovering from a disaster. Spidey trailer makes it look like the snap never happened at all.
There's your answer, fishbulb