Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4, ignore Nomis' bullshit please. He's just somehow on your case right now for god knows whatever reason.£

Ruth wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 7:11 am
m4st4 wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 6:42 am
Nomis wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 6:40 am

Definitely this. I'm surprised m4 hasn't been continuously banned for talking shit (to batfan for instance)
Same. I asked Teddy on several occassions to permaban me, put this account out of its misery - guess he always thought I’m better than this, guess I’m really not. And if you guys think Batfan is the better provider on this board, so be it. 🕷️
Come on dude. You can do way better. None of this is serious enough to warrant such behavior.
I hope he listens to you. @MV: you don't see through m4s bullshit? Hell, even Cil acknowledges somethings off in another thread.

never thought a superhero ip would call to mind Slacker but here we are

Spidey trailer pretty much confirms
snap reversal.

Pratham wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
snap reversal.
you know what else does

my brain

-Vader

Pratham wrote:
snap reversal.
I don't get this, isn't it much more obvious that
the new Spider-Man film takes place after Homecoming but before Infinity War?

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 5:48 am
Pratham wrote:
snap reversal.
I don't get this, isn't it much more obvious that
the new Spider-Man film takes place after Homecoming but before Infinity War?
...no? How is it much more obvious that one of the beloved characters straight up died in IW and there’s no way heroes will reverse it somehow in EG? Come on... And it’s been confirmed that this takes place after EG. You’re seeing the trailer now because Sony is the one marketing it, not Disney.🕷️

If people honestly think that there will be no real consequences to the events of Infinity War, then you have not been paying attention to Russos' previous films. Each one of their films has had consequences, that has led to the events of the next one.

I don't know why people might believe that Thanos' snap would end up being reversed without first a heavy price for The Avengers.

As established throughout phase three or even before that, wielding powers such as the ones from infinity stones, will always end up being costly.£

Master Virgo wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 11:52 am
If people honestly think that there will be no real consequences to the events of Infinity War, then you have not been paying attention to Russos' previous films. Each one of their films has had consequences, that has led to the events of the next one.

I don't know why people might believe that Thanos' snap would end up being reversed without first a heavy price for The Avengers.

As established throughout phase three or even before that, wielding powers such as the ones from infinity stones, will always end up being costly.£
Sure, but one of those price tags surely won't be Spider-Man? Which is kind of the point here. What I don't get is the whole 'this spoils EndGame' spin that's been going on lately... How does it spoil it, really? By telling us MCU will keep going and Spidey is actually fine? We know nothing of the finer details that will occur in EG, besides that short teaser. 🕷

Vader182 wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Pratham wrote:
snap reversal.
you know what else does

my brain

-Vader
I meant differently.
It doesn't look like there are any lasting consequences of Endgame.

The snap was going to be reversed, but I was expecting a different world even if Avengers won.

And it's more glaring considering news that Far From Home picks up minutes after Endgame. It doesn't look like a world recovering from a disaster. Spidey trailer makes it look like the snap never happened at all.