Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DREAMER wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 6:28 am
Looking good.

Sooo,inevitable question,which popular protagonist is going to get killed off first then ?
RDJ is toast.

On a side note, so is Hiddleston.

They haven't proven to me that they're willing to kill off any of the main cast so far (and they had 20 films to do so) so I'll have to assume noone's going to die in this story until the movie comes out. They have the chance to prove me wrong.

Batfan175 wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 12:57 pm
They haven't proven to me that they're willing to kill off any of the main cast so far (and they had 20 films to do so) so I'll have to assume noone's going to die in this story until the movie comes out. They have the chance to prove me wrong.

Ruth wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 1:06 pm
The only characters that died were seconday characters at best (oone of which people cared about somewhat) and I have yet to see someone give a proper rebuttal to the idea that this series of 20 movies has been pretty much just one big bounce house without much of any lasting consequences.

Batfan175 wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 1:12 pm
Ruth wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 1:06 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 12:57 pm
the only characters that died were seconday characters at best and I have yet to see someone give a proper rebttal to the fact that thisseries of 20 movies has been pretty much one big bounce house without much of any consequences.
Oh, sorry, I forgot to write a rebuttal to a thing I've never heard before. But don't worry, if you repeat it another 30 times, someone may give you an answer.

If they (and the audience) are gonna feel the stakes, then someone has to die in this movie.

Ruth wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Oh, sorry, I forgot to write a rebuttal to a thing I've never heard before. But don't worry, if you repeat it another 30 times, someone may give you an answer.
Lol, noone is gonna give me an answer to anything and you know it. In 20 films not once were we even afraid one of the main guys was going to die because Disney announced the next 10 films right away. They like to shoot themselves in the foot as far as actual stakes in their stories are concerned.

Batfan175 wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Ruth wrote:
Lol, noone is gonna give me an answer to anything and you know it. In 20 films not once were we even afraid one of the main guys was going to die because Disney announced the next 10 films right away. They like to shoot themselves in the foot as far as actual stakes in their stories are concerned.

Batfan175 wrote:
They like to shoot themselves in the foot
The overstatement of the century

Batfan175 wrote:
Ruth wrote:
I’d like to take a vote for this maniac to finally leave NF for good.