Black Panther (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
In recent films Marvel has really stepped up their villains game. It's like the two universes reversed and now DC is making movies with shitty villains.

isn't it just kinda that these successful villains have sex appeal and that's why they work?

ArmandFancypants wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 9:12 am
isn't it just kinda that these successful villains have sex appeal and that's why they work?
hell yeah
Image removed
Last edited by Master Virgo on December 13th, 2018, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Nudity, lol

Is this better, Master?

unfortunately i've seen worse of Thanos. once you see it, it can't be unseen

Just rewatched it

Jesus Christ, I’d forgot how lame the third act is. It’s crazy generic and doesn’t fit well with what came before. The first 90 minutes are as good as it gets.

Also, the CGI is really weirdly subpar most of the time, which is unusual for Marvel.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Just rewatched it

Jesus Christ, I’d forgot how lame the third act is. It’s crazy generic and doesn’t fit well with what came before. The first 90 minutes are as good as it gets.

Also, the CGI is really weirdly subpar most of the time, which is unusual for Marvel.
yeah

the marvelosity of the 3rd act kinda kills it, and it kinda taints BP to the point I can't say I truly love the movie.

-Vader

I think the second most important lesson T'Challa should have learned from the whole Killmonger fiasco, was to seriously consider changing the bullshit way, that the Wakandan select their ruler. How can a civilisation so advanced, allows such a flawed system to remain in place, is beyond me. Obviously they needed that as a plot device in this one, but come on, that's just moronic.£

Civilizations can have advanced technology without advanced intelligence.

Culture and tradition are still strong.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 4:24 pm
I think the second most important lesson T'Challa should have learned from the whole Killmonger fiasco, was to seriously consider changing the bullshit way, that the Wakandan select their ruler. How can a civilisation so advanced, allows such a flawed system to remain in place, is beyond me. Obviously they needed that as a plot device in this one, but come on, that's just moronic.£
is it flawed if russia can't influence it? 🤔