Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dobson wrote:"I want a future to believe in." Yeah, because that totally depends on whether Suicide Squad is good.
*whispers*look at the subreddit it's posted in *whispers*

akv1984 wrote:
Dobson wrote:"I want a future to believe in." Yeah, because that totally depends on whether Suicide Squad is good.
*whispers*look at the subreddit it's posted in *whispers*
It's sad that it's perfectly believable though.

I feel sorry for DC, I really do.

So, looks like this summer is shaping up to be one of the most uneventful blockbuster movie seasons in a while. This is depressing.

I'm starting to think the DCEU isn't the victim of a conspiracy. It's the victim of curse.

didich wrote:I'm starting to think the DCEU isn't the victim of a conspiracy. It's the victim of curse.
Or, you know, just making bad films.

didich wrote:I'm starting to think the DCEU isn't the victim of a conspiracy. It's the victim of curse.
Wait, you mean you actually believed the conspiracy?

Now let's start to pretend Wonder Woman will be better only to find ourselves disappointed when reviews come in and then start that cycle all over again for Justice League.

they better follow in Star Trek/War's footsteps and bring in JJ before it's too late
i'm kidding, but DC seriously needs to do bring themselves out of the trash

I read the conspiracy posts. Honestly, I feel that Marvel isn't petty enough to pay critics for giving DC films bad reviews.

At the same time though, Marvel films that are boring and generic as fuck get good reviews like Ant Man and GoTG.