Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Shock of all shocks apparently Slipknot has like 4 minutes of screentime.

SilverHeart wrote:Shock of all shocks apparently Slipknot has like 4 minutes of screentime.
Yeah, everyone said he was going to die really early on. Thanks Murderverse.

Kind of not surprised by these reviews. Ensemble superhero or "grouperhero" movies are tough to pull off.

lol Faraci said this.

Cara Delevingne is getting absolutely panned as the villain. Called that months backs. Cast a real actress Ayer, not someone who makes you horny. Apparently Robbie is underwhelming considering the expectations, many critics noting Ayer is more interested in filming her ass than face (not surprised considering the sleazy video game approach they went with). Sad!

Thank you to Inarritu for forcing Hardy to drop out of this.

Faraci is giving it fresh despite saying it is a complete mess of a movie on every level except the enjoyable performances. :lol:

Allstar wrote:Cara Delevingne is getting absolutely panned as the villain. Called that months backs. Cast a real actress Ayer, not someone who makes you horny. Apparently Robbie is underwhelming considering the expectations, many critics noting Ayer is more interested in filming her ass than face (not surprised considering the sleazy video game approach they went with). Sad!

Thank you to Inarritu for forcing Hardy to drop out of this.

Faraci is giving it fresh despite saying it is a complete mess of a movie on every level except the enjoyable performances. :lol:
I was a bit worried that they were going to grossly sexualize Robbie. Don't get me wrong, she's an attractive woman but I seriously hope it's not all ass shots with her.

Allstar wrote:Cara Delevingne is getting absolutely panned as the villain.
Yeah, I kinda expected this too, regardless of the movie's reception.

Hopefully, we won't be seeing anymore of her once her upcoming sci-fi flick burns and crashes.

SilverHeart wrote:Keep in mind there is a possibility of a turnaround. Ghostbusters started low and ended at 73%.
On the other hand, iirc BvS had a score of around 40 as well in the beginning and then just kept falling. :blank:

At the very least there's a solid chance we'll get a Jai Courtney version of