Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Gal tweeted about it, so let's not pretend it's only internet nerds and trolls.

Edit: And now Zack and Ben.

If anything is gonna make WB seriously consider it, it’s the cast doing what they just did today. If that doesn’t move the needle, then...

Law
What's the issue with wanting to see what was supposed to be released to the public? It's no secret Whedon absolutely destroyed what this could have been.

There isn't anything wrong with seeing Snyder's version, it's just that this movement has been kind of exhausting.

There have also been noted moments of supporters gloating on Twitter about how they call WB receptionists and harass them for info, any and every WB social media post is overhauled by #ReleaseTheSnyderCut replies, and the constant toxicity and harassment towards other people is just exhausting to see.

And all this over a movie that might not even be good.

I know that Whedon's version was a dumpster fire, but at the same time how are we to know that Snyder's version is better? I really dislike Whedon's writing and filmmaking overall but he could only work on or build up what he was given. If his film was still awful then it begs to question just how bad Snyder's version is if a critical and nerdy darling like Whedon couldn't make a good movie.

EDIT: This tweet also brings up a good point. In the end it will certainly all be in vain. https://twitter.com/coensesque/status/1 ... 76897?s=19
If the Snyder Cut comes out its gonna be the biggest blue ball in comic book movie history because you know for a FACT WB ain't making the two sequels so, have fun with your...... Still incomplete story?

What even is the "Snyder Cut"?

I never really paid attention to this story, but I though Snyder left mid-filming to tend to a family tragedy and Whedon stepped into finish the filming. Did Snyder come back in post and do his own edit, but the studio went with Whedon's?

Law
radewart wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 9:58 pm
What even is the "Snyder Cut"?

I never really paid attention to this story, but I though Snyder left mid-filming to tend to a family tragedy and Whedon stepped into finish the filming. Did Snyder come back in post and do his own edit, but the studio went with Whedon's?
Whedon refilmed basically everything Synder shot.. which is why Cavill had to have his mustache CG'd

Negotiations are in line, actors are simply giving Zack better terms, it was No. 1 tweet in two minutes, WB will most likely push for HBO Max, but it won't happen over night.

snyder cut for 3 billion box office

suck it mcu

I can't wait for the hyperbolic praise from fans who will inevitably end up calling the Snyder Cut a masterpiece simply because it got released.