Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
akv1984 wrote:Seems like WB has been doing some super secret casting.

Can't wait for the DC live stream on Friday now.
What live stream?

Nomis wrote:

I guess I missed something

tell me more please
DC All Access is having an 8 hour YouTube live stream on Friday to celebrate getting 1 million subscribers. They'll be talking about the comics, video games, have interviews, etc.

I don't think they'll reveal too much movie news but I'm sure they'll reveal some casting announcements for both TV and film.

If it's really for The Batman it's probably not actually the real actor. Hell Thanos was actually in a movie before he was cast.

SilverHeart wrote:

If it's really for The Batman it's probably not actually the real actor. Hell Thanos was actually in a movie before he was cast.
Joe Manganiello is in London right now and he just started following Zack Snyder and David Ayer. So rumors are running rampant that it could be him.

akv1984 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:

Joe Manganiello is in London right now and he just started following Zack Snyder and David Ayer. So rumors are running rampant that it could be him.
Plus, he got a goatee Image

antovolk wrote:

What live stream?
Heretic! :lol:

I can see Manganiello as Deathstroke, he's not the best actor out there but I think the physicality plays a huge part when it comes to Deathstroke. Not to forget that the costume is one of the biggest factors as well, lets say that while on one hand it's a pity he'll be mostly wearing the suit (cause he's handsome) but on the other hand I think it'll help his performance know what I mean

That is, if he's even actually playing Deathstroke lol

But damn they nailed the costume

Deathstrone can only be in a Batman solo film.

Why would they put him in JL? Makes no sense. Unless he's there as a cameo. Like Batman was in Suicide Squad.

RIFA wrote:Deathstrone can only be in a Batman solo film.

Why would they put him in JL? Makes no sense. Unless he's there as a cameo. Like Batman was in Suicide Squad.
Makes sense actually. Amanda Waller, some sort of weapon smuggling... I don't believe they're gonna fight parademons all the time, no way. Deathstroke will either side with JL for a while (rumored tunnel fight?) or fight against them to protect something.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rob_keyes/st ... 1648927744

And all of the relevant sites are reporting it as a JL news. Really if you think about it, why would Affleck test a Deathstroke costume two-three years ahead? He's in producers chair watching them film it, in London. Parademons are way too Chitauri for entire movie so they'll mix it up with shady characters like Deathstroke. If Snyder films a hand-to-hand with Batman in the tunnel, on that speeding tarantula-like vehicle, with Junkie in the background, I'm gonna wet myself.