Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
visually it looks really cheap

this looks borderline entertaining, colour me surprised

Yeah, this looks so much better on every level. I'll be careful with my expectations cause it's Snyder but I can admit it looks good.

Hope Ezra does The Flash justice. Waited so long to see him on the big screen

I fear the only significant thing they've changed is the tone, which isn't perfectly judged by the trailer of course.

Snyder is still there.

Based Snyder is still doing his thing, it's not all of a sudden a slapstick comedy. 'Uh-oh Bruce made a joke I love it suddenly!' It's still the same universe as MoS and BvS, a bit loosened up due to Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman finally appearing on screen and you also have a more organic story this time round: they need to gather three MacGuf-...Motherboxes, one from Amazons, one from Atlanteans and one from humans, to stop the enemy that is Steppenwolf and his legion.

I'd rather it be wholeheartedly committed to being good dumb fun rather than that moron Snyder thinking he's Nolan trying to make it "serious and deep". At least that way Snyder and co. have the self awareness to know it's nothing more than mindless child's entertainment.

Disappointed with all the new costumes.

Still feel an emptiness from the lack of GL. Hoping the next JL movie will be the ultimate version with all main members, Darkseid, and epic exterior set pieces. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one though.

I definitely enjoyed this trailer, and will go see this no matter what /dcfanboy.

Once the afterglow wore off though, I remember how psyched I was after the Sucker Punch trailer.