Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I found Affleck more believable in the Wonder Woman trailer.

when batman is not hamming up his public bruce wayne persona, he's an awkward loner with a sharp wit and somewhat condescending sense of humor that few find palatable... if you ask me, affleck nails that in limited footage. if you find his bruce wayne to be off-putting, it's probably because he's doing his job.

Yeah i dig it, though Affleck seems off.

I'm a John G wrote:when batman is not hamming up his public bruce wayne persona, he's an awkward loner with a sharp wit and somewhat condescending sense of humor that few find palatable... if you ask me, affleck nails that in limited footage. if you find his bruce wayne to be off-putting, it's probably because he's doing his job.
I honestly don't see the difference between his public Wayne and private Wayne. And he's just Affleck talking in a batsuit, like I've said a million times. Then you have Bale, who plays it like two different people. Ben is James Bond in both cases, but a little grumpier. Has he really shown a "sharp wit", or has he really hammed it up in the public?

eGregiovs wrote:I found Affleck more believable in the Wonder Woman trailer.
:lol:

Great stuff for footage that they didn't even need to show as the movie is still in early production.

Ezra is the biggest nerd:

prideofgypsiesThis ain't CGI. #iamtheking aloha Ali'i

Would be a nice Old Spice aftershave commercial.

And these two wackos:

Been so crazy with all these trailer drops last night so forgot to post thoughts.

Footage itself? Looks good, although going 1.85 like that other movie that shall not be named is gonna be a pet peeve, I know it lol. Looks very GOT-ish, unsurprisingly, I like the look, but Fong and the widescreen will be missed. Really like Affleck in this, and his interactions. Also Ezra and Momoa! Guess we'll see how this goes......

Trailer itself though? They tried far too hard to mimic the first Avengers, complete with the rock background music.....and all the humour (some of which I liked). I'd be lying if I said this didn't make concerned that post BvS that tone shift Terrio talked about before releases has been cranked up to 11 - but keeping an open mind until more footage rolls in. I would hope this film would retain some of the epic mythic scale and feel of BvS, but with an appropriate amount of lightness to it as Terrio suggested initially, just not gone completely overboard/mimicking MCU just because so many hated BvS' approach.

Footage looks surprisingly good - and more importantly fun.