David Lynch's Twin Peaks

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Some really wonderful scenes in this episode. Can't believe there's only 3 hours left.
Genius use of Sunset Blvd, with Cooper basically triggered by hearing Gordon Cole's name and then reaching for the socket. He's back next week, I guess. Sad for Dougie but it's about time.

The Log Lady sendoff was truly beautiful and heartbreaking. Incredibly brave work by Catherine Coulson, shooting those scenes just a few days before she passed away.

Absolutely loved to see Ed & Norma finally being together. Amazing use of “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long” btw. I hope the same happens for Bobby & Shelly too. I think it will.

Everything about the Convenience Store sequence was incredible, although it'd be even more glorious if they'd managed to get Bowie before he passed away. The doppelganger and Richard is an interesting pair for sure. Oh, and I guess we're talking about Judy this time. :P

Nice to see Mark Frost's cameo.

Still not sure where they are going with Audrey or Freddie Sykes, who will supposedly be very important in the climax. Obviously something to do with Naido.

Anyone think we're heading towards a
Wizard of Oz ending with Laura as Dorothy, but more abstract and ambiguous? Mulholland Drive-ish

UK folks, Part 16 is now up on Sky

update: oh boy

antovolk wrote:update: oh boy
Why is the never anyone putting these leaks online for Twin Peaks???

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
antovolk wrote:update: oh boy
Why is the never anyone putting these leaks online for Twin Peaks???
Idk, because DRM is a bitch?

But basically, pirate groups don't seem to give a shit compared to something like GOT.

Anyway, tonight is...yeah, can't wait for your reactions

There is only one GIF that expresses faithfully my reaction to this recent episode...

Incredible

I am the FBI. :clap:

Gonna watch Episodes 15 and 16 back to back when I finish the work today.