Uncharted (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 2:37 am
CaviezelReese wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:53 pm
Numbers wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:44 pm

Michael Fassbender is a special-er talent, and just look at Assassin's Creed.
People pay to watch Holland!

$2.721 billion
$2.048 billion
$880.2 million
$1.153 billion
People pay to watch Marvel movies. Holland hasn't had success outside the MCU.
His next non-mcu films are sure-fire hits.

Spies in Disguise
the voyage of Doctor Dolittle
Onward

We'll see how surefire they are. His next film was supposed to be a YA movie with Daisy Ridley and supposedly it's unreleasable.

What is this discussion even?

At first you were talking about how good the games were, then how much of a talent the main star is, and now the bankability of the said star? How any of these are related?

Master Virgo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:22 pm

At first you were talking about how good the games were, then how much of a talent the main star is, and now the bankability of the said star? How any of these are related?
This is the second time.You're going out of your way to abuse your power in some odd attempt to harass me Why? Does a lawsuit mean anything to you? I know my rights I wasn't born yesterday What you're doing to me would be considered discriminatory in a court of law and you're a moderator on here? That fogs my mind you don't need 20/20 vision to see how they're related.

CaviezelReese wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:53 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:22 pm

This is the second time.You're going out of your way to abuse your power in some odd attempt to harass me Why? Does a lawsuit mean anything to you? I know my rights I wasn't born yesterday What you're doing to me would be considered discriminatory in a court of law and you're a moderator on here? That fogs my mind you don't need 20/20 vision to see how they're related.
https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/video/c ... ZN49DR2PTE

Ace
PlayStation Boards Sony Pic ‘Uncharted’ With Tom Holland; Studio Closing In On Director After Dan Trachtenberg Exits
Director Dan Trachtenberg has exited Uncharted, the Sony Pictures film adaptation of the massive selling PlayStation game. Tom Holland remains attached to star, and sources said the studio is moving quickly to lock his replacement — meetings are underway now — and that a new filmmaker should be in place by end of summer. The film will begin production early next year.

A new development is that this film will become the first feature production of Sony PlayStation Productions, which was set up on the Sony lot last year. Headed by Asad Qizilbash and Carter Swan, PlayStation Productions has come on to produce alongside Chuck Roven, Avi Arad, Alex Gartner, and Ari Arad.
https://deadline.com/2019/08/uncharted- ... ssion=true

WTF Sony? Of all the people you want Tom Holland? LMAO! Didn't that dude also unsubscribe to Sony so why reward him?

LEXX wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 8:40 pm
WTF Sony? Of all the people you want Tom Holland? LMAO! Didn't that dude also unsubscribe to Sony so why reward him?
Imagine being this upset about a video game adaptation.

LEXX wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 8:40 pm
Or... maybe... two pieces of news are overlaping accidentaly but aren’t in any way corelated? LMAO!

^What this idiot yapping about?