Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
anikom15 wrote:I don’t know why exactly but it’s a fun time. There are issues. It could’ve been better. The things that bother me didn’t bother me enough to take the fun out.

I actually enjoy it more than Revenge of the Sith because Revenge of the Sith is depressing and sad.

It's hard to watch tragedies over and over again. The Empire Strikes Back was my favorite Star Wars as a little kid but I always had a hard time rewatching Luke get his ass kicked.

this was the best star wars because i identified with living on a remote island to die alone and drink milk directly from the titty. moved me.

All milk comes from tits. I don't understand what the problem is with this scene esp. considering Luke was a farmer.

i just said there's nothing wrong with it. it moved me. reminded me of my similar life of milking tiddies and dying alone

anikom15 wrote:All milk comes from tits. I don't understand what the problem is with this scene esp. considering Luke was a farmer.
Are you sure about that?

Aaand I’m out.

m4st4 wrote:
anikom15 wrote:All milk comes from tits. I don't understand what the problem is with this scene esp. considering Luke was a farmer.
Are you sure about that?

Aaand I’m out.
Red rocket!

man, the best adapted screenplay category is really weak this year, isn't it?

Considering the fact that highly praised films like Call Me By Your Name, Mudbound, Logan, Molly's Game, The Disaster Artist and Blade Runner 2049 are all competing in that category, I'd say no, it doesn't appear to be.£