Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Last time I was this excited for a Star Wars home release? Probably ROTS.

But honest to god, I’m even more excited to hear Virgo’s thoughts. Can’t imagine how it feels waiting this long for most anticipated releases.

Probably won't buy this for a good while.

Bacon wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am
Probably won't buy this for a good while.
That’s... good to know.

m4st4 wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 10:27 am
Last time I was this excited for a Star Wars home release? Probably ROTS.

But honest to god, I’m even more excited to hear Virgo’s thoughts. Can’t imagine how it feels waiting this long for most anticipated releases.

£

Have you been able to avoid all the big spoilers?

Pretty much. I've muted half of the people whom I was following on twitter and all the avys here are disabled for me. Every time I want to google something, first I just think of any relationship that thing or person might have with this film and if there is, I don't google it, lol.

However I encountered a possible spoiler very early on, on twitter, that might actually be bullshit. I can take that one though, it wasn't a big deal.£

Master Virgo wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 2:08 pm
Pretty much. I've muted half of the people whom I was following on twitter and all the avys here are disabled for me. Every time I want to google something, first I just think of any relationship that thing or person might have with this film and if there is, I don't google it, lol.

However I encountered a possible spoiler very early on, on twitter, that might actually be bullshit. I can take that one though, it wasn't a big deal.£
When you enable avys after you’ve seen it, could you rate mine from 1-10? ;)

m4st4 wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 2:15 pm

When you enable avys after you’ve seen it, could you rate mine from 1-10? ;)

£

Master Virgo wrote:

snoke is jar jar

Master Virgo wrote:

Please tell me you didn't watch the video on the previous page, because it has an unconscionable amount of spoilers.