Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sanchez wrote:Do we know when the trailer will drop today?
Vader182 wrote:I'm turning off images on NF, using Twitter Muted Words on all things Star Wars related, and using chrome extensions that will block anything SW related. Keeping it this way until December 14th.

-Vader
Did you do this for the previous 2 as well?
Tonight during Monday Night Football.

Yeah, I've turned off the avatar display function, and I'll only skim through the posts on this thread from now on.£

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:Tonight during Monday Night Football.
Sounds like way too late for EUs. Dammit

Virgo, I'll turn my location into: Luke dies in trailer 2 tomorrow. ;)

do they really expect me to watch the Bears play the Vikings?

bleh shoulda picked a better matchup...

Have no fucking clue where to book tickets tomorrow because Disney screwed up AGAIN - screwed the BFI IMAX out of a 15/70 print after they got one for Rogue One, then the Science Museum which is the only non - US venue getting 1570 isn't doing midnight and only doing an opening day evening screening as part of a TFA double bill, which when you're planning a uni outing is 100% not ideal. At least they're doing a morning show which I can make myself.

Michaelf2225 wrote:do they really expect me to watch the Bears play the Vikings?

bleh shoulda picked a better matchup...
You could suffer through that.... or wait for it to be put on Youtube.

antovolk wrote:Have no fucking clue where to book tickets tomorrow because Disney screwed up AGAIN - screwed the BFI IMAX out of a 15/70 print after they got one for Rogue One, then the Science Museum which is the only non - US venue getting 1570 isn't doing midnight and only doing an opening day evening screening as part of a TFA double bill, which when you're planning a uni outing is 100% not ideal. At least they're doing a morning show which I can make myself.
At least you have IMAX theaters.

Is the sound actually mixed in Dolby Atmos? Since if there is going to be a midnight showing after all, I might as well go to another theater where they got that.