Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
More on that Lucas call:
“We’re in the middle of doing press and you have one interview and another interview, and they suddenly said, ‘We need to take a break’ and I was like ‘Okay’ and they said, ‘No, we need to take a break.’ Then they go ‘We need to talk to you. George wants to speak to you.’ They made the call and I was like ‘Ahhh.’ And yeah, I will take that conversation to my grave. It was a real privilege. His opinion means the world to me.”
George probably said: 'fuck the white slavers.'

Haven't watched any spots since FJ on Fallon.
Booked for 17th yo.

I am beyond delighted than Mendelsohn is keeping his accent. :D

Imo Mendelsohn is the new bearer of the Murray formula, unconventional charisma and utter charm even when playing the scum o' the earth.

It's kinda mindblowing that the dude from Cosi and Secret Life of Us is operating at this level. Couldn't be happier for him.

Goddamn, Animal Kingdom did magical things for him, Weaver, and Arkapaw.

Oh and the Neighbours hit rate goes on

The only trailer for this movie that I've seen is the teaser that came out 8 months ago. First time I've done this for a film I'm extremely hyped for.

ArmandFancypants wrote:I am beyond delighted than Mendelsohn is keeping his accent. :D
You can thank Gareth for that. 8-)

Also, really frustrating I won't be able to see it in the 70mm IMAX 2D. Oh well.

Allstar wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:I am beyond delighted than Mendelsohn is keeping his accent. :D
You can thank Gareth for that. 8-)

Also, really frustrating I won't be able to see it in the 70mm IMAX 2D. Oh well.
why

-Vader