ABC's Agent Carter

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And it just got a series order.
Finally, the project that was destined for ABC‘s 2014-15 schedule despite no one being allowed to talk about it, is out. As expected, ABC picked up Marvel’s Agent Carter along with renewing Marvel’s freshman drama, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The order to Agent Carter is straight-to-series. Inspired by the feature films Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter, Agent Carter follows the story of Peggy Carter (Captain America’s Hayley Atwell). It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark, all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers Executive producers are Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters, Steve McFeely & Christopher Marcus, and Jeph Loeb.
http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/abc-pic ... m=facebook

Go Hayley!

Will suck just as bad as Agents of Shield if not worse.

Allstar wrote:Will suck just as bad as Agents of Shield if not worse.
Don't crush my dreams :(
You're right actually... ugh

lmao

Agents of SHIELD has actually gotten great since Winter Soldier basically changed the entire premise of the show.

SilverHeart wrote:Agents of SHIELD has actually gotten great since Winter Soldier basically changed the entire premise of the show.
Either way, I'm not planning on checking it out.

lol

SilverHeart wrote:Agents of SHIELD has actually gotten great since Winter Soldier basically changed the entire premise of the show.
False

Agent Carter could work as a Miniseries, but not a 21 Episode Season Series.

It's only 13 episodes, I think.