ABC's Agent Carter

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
By "that is all"" i just meant thats all i had to say at that moment. Shes a good enough actress as far as I can tell. Ive only seen her in the Cap movies so can't really comment on her range. She was well cast Id say. And very pretty. Hope the new show is better than the improved-but-still-not-great AoS.

It's too bad they cant incorporate Namor or the original Human Torch into the show. Trying to think of what other TImely/proto-Marvel heroes might be available from that era.

And yeah im really looking forward to Daredevil. My anticipation for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage et al will come down to casting. If they do a straight up adaptation of Bendis' Alias I'll be pretty happy.

Allstar wrote:Will suck just as bad as Agents of Shield if not worse.
theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote:Will suck just as bad as Agents of Shield if not worse.
Don't crush my dreams :(

You're right actually... ugh
11072014 wrote:lmao
Cilogy wrote:lol
:facepalm:
You didn't even frakking seen it yet

If it will be anything like the Marvel One Shot, why should it be bad?

I haven't seen Agents of Shield (although I've heard of how bad it is), so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

Ruth wrote:I haven't seen Agents of Shield (although I've heard of how bad it is), so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.
It starts out reaaaaaaaaally slow, but it's really picked up since Winter Soldier basically caused the entire show to be retooled.

What is Joss Whedons involvement? Same with Kevin Fiege.

Whedon isn't involved at all. Feige is just overseer of Marvel Studios in general. He's basically just the boss.

I'm betting that we'll see something for this after the SHIELD finale on Tuesday.

First Season To Be 8 Episodes: