By the Sea (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Teaming Up for Mystery Movie Project
Jolie wrote the script for the project, which would be the first time the couple appeared onscreen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith."

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may be teaming up on a movie project with a script written by Jolie.

Sources have confirmed the two have agreed to team up on the project, which would, if and when it got made, be the first time the two have shared the screen since 2005's Mr. and Mrs Smith.

No information is being given on the project, although some insiders speculate it could be a relationship drama that Jolie wrote several years ago. That project centered on a couple with issues who take a vacation in a last-ditch effort to save their marriage

The publicity for this film will be more popular than the film itself.

Lol so true

Angelina Jolie to Direct Brad Pitt in New Movie
Universal Pictures has acquired worldwide rights to Angelina Jolie’s next film project, “By The Sea,” which will be written and directed by Jolie and star herself and Brad Pitt.

It marks the first time the duo has appeared onscreen together since 2005′s “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.”

Jolie and Pitt will also produce the project, which is said to focus on a couple’s relationship.

“I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna and the entire Universal team as I finish “Unbroken” and begin work on “By The Sea,” Jolie said. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”

Jolie is currently in post-production on “Unbroken,” an epic drama directed and produced by Jolie based on the true story of Olympian and war hero Louis Zamperini and adapted from author Laura Hillenbrand’s bestseller. Universal will release Unbroken on Christmas Day, 2014.

She is repped by UTA and Media Talent Group and Pitt is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/unive ... 201264818/

Interesting. I hope the press won't see this as an insight into their marriage.

Hmm I thought it would be some boring love drama, but now things getting horny :lol: wonder who will be other male.

i love me some Laurent so I'm excited that she's part of this. :thumbup:
Asanty wrote:Hmm I thought it would be some boring love drama, but now things getting horny :lol: wonder who will be other male.
Probably another French?

TalkOnCorners wrote:i love me some Laurent so I'm excited that she's part of this. :thumbup: