The Incredibles 2 (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:Reportedly Coming in 2016
http://masterherald.com/the-incredibles ... 016/12607/
Possibly plot:
Accordingly, in the sequel, Mr. and Mrs. Incredibles, featuring Bob and Helen, have decided not to be too active with their superhero crime fighting ways and allow their two teenage children Violet and Dash to do the work for them.

The two are now considered the greatest superhero in the world while their parents focus on rearing their now six-year-old younger brother Jack-Jack, whose super power ability is to change faces, reports Ecumenical News.

Unfortunately, unlike his superhero parents and his sister and brother, Jack-Jack cannot control his powers. His parents Bob and Helen have also become very protective of him following Jack-Jack’s kidnapping by a villain. Eventually, Jack-Jack became an outcast and a rebel.

It was during this time that Jack-Jack realized that he can only control his super power abilities if he is angry or becomes villainous. Unfortunately, it was another villain, which speculations say is to be known as Syndrome, who first saw these unique traits of Jack-Jack and he thus mentored him to become a great villain under his tutelage.
Ugh

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Possibly plot:
Accordingly, in the sequel, Mr. and Mrs. Incredibles, featuring Bob and Helen, have decided not to be too active with their superhero crime fighting ways and allow their two teenage children Violet and Dash to do the work for them.

The two are now considered the greatest superhero in the world while their parents focus on rearing their now six-year-old younger brother Jack-Jack, whose super power ability is to change faces, reports Ecumenical News.

Unfortunately, unlike his superhero parents and his sister and brother, Jack-Jack cannot control his powers. His parents Bob and Helen have also become very protective of him following Jack-Jack’s kidnapping by a villain. Eventually, Jack-Jack became an outcast and a rebel.

It was during this time that Jack-Jack realized that he can only control his super power abilities if he is angry or becomes villainous. Unfortunately, it was another villain, which speculations say is to be known as Syndrome, who first saw these unique traits of Jack-Jack and he thus mentored him to become a great villain under his tutelage.
Ugh
Yeah, I don't buy it. It sounds awful.

Yeah, I don't buy it. It sounds awful.
Me neitha'. Sweet avatar by the way.

Lmao. That plot sounds disastrous

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Possibly plot:

Ugh

Sounds like the plot for X-Men: The Last Stand. It doesn't sound that great. I'm one of the few who doesn't really dig the first film all that much. I'd much prefer a sequel to something like Ratatouille, or do another Sci-Fi like WALL-E.

BlairCo wrote:I'm one of the few who doesn't really dig the first film all that much.
GTFO.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I'm one of the few who doesn't really dig the first film all that much.
GTFO.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
GTFO.
Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't realize how poisonous opinions are.

Syndrome's dead.