Narcos (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Only recently finished watching season Mexico

Overall, quite good but the storytelling was slower than I thought it would be. It took some three to four episodes to get really going. Great performances and I just really like they way they intertwine it with real footage. The skin tones were very yellow tho? Same problem as with the second season of Mindhunter. The HDR doesn't solve those problems lol. I hope the next season is less dim... This was much more shrouded in shadows than the previous Narcos seasons.

Luna and Peña were the MVPs, Ruiz, Diaz and Cosío were great too.
Seeing Moura as Pablo again was pretty cool, his performance is so fucking good
As for season two
what are they going to tackle now? I think the circle is round as for the build up towards the first season

it will focus on felix and new dea team gosh nomis did you even pay any attention while watching the first season

:D :D

On Netflix February 13th

nice

Ruth wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 2:52 pm
nice

Nomis wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 2:42 pm
On Netflix February 13th
♥ thanks netflix for planning valentine's weekend ♥

3 eps in and the only thing i can say atm is that i’m incredibly disappointed to see they haven’t gotten rid of that shitty fish eye/blur whatever the hell it’s called filter. it adds NOTHING of artistic value to the show but cheapens the whole look tremendously. it’s my only and biggest gripe with how this show looks, it just makes you feel like your contacts are sliding off your eyeball

other than that, great stuff

I haven't begun this season yet but yeah, I really wasn't a fan of that insane yellow filter... honestly it's fugly, even in hdr lol