Batman: Arkham Knight (PC/PS4/XB1)

A place to discuss music and video games.
So. . . against my better judgement, I bought it. :shifty:

Catwoman's ugly.

Yall can go fuck yerselves I want this pretty bad but instead of making sure that the game is ported properly apparently they decided to slap the toughest-to-crack DRM on it (Denuvo protection's the name)
So even the pirates are fucked

i am sure even pirates dont care for this

lel

shauner111 wrote:Catwoman's ugly.
No she's not. Pam looks good, though I prefer her look in Asylum..

prince0gotham wrote:Yall can go fuck yerselves I want this pretty bad but instead of making sure that the game is ported properly apparently they decided to slap the toughest-to-crack DRM on it (Denuvo protection's the name)
Denuvo is a bitch, but they'll find a way around it. It happened with Dragonage too. IT did however take quite a while back then.

Sweet shot but.....
there goes nature lady...

Sysmatic wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Yall can go fuck yerselves I want this pretty bad but instead of making sure that the game is ported properly apparently they decided to slap the toughest-to-crack DRM on it (Denuvo protection's the name)
Denuvo is a bitch, but they'll find a way around it. It happened with Dragonage too. IT did however take quite a while back then.
Denuvo is not DRM. It's anti-tampering.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... tamper-drm

Dragon Age and FIFA were cracked because there was interest in them. Another denuvo game like Lords of the Fallen has yet to be cracked. Why? Because there's too many resources to be wasted on that game. Cracking Denuvo requires lots of effort, resources and frustration. Why would someone do that for LOTF?

The question here is... considering how well made this game is on PC... will crackers have any desire to crack it at all or will they wait for the fixed version to come out?

Fuck, i'm still waiting for a good price to buy this along with a current gen console.

Havoc1st wrote:Fuck, i'm still waiting for a good price to buy this along with a current gen console.
Save your money.