Top Ten Movies of 2014

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Lego Movie
The Nymphomaniac (pt 1 & 2)
300: Rise of an Empire

1. The LEGO Movie
2. RoboCop
3. 300: Rise of an Empire
4. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

This list is sad.

The LEGO Movie will probably survive, the rest will die, and soon.

INTERSTELLAR

Foxcatcher

/thread

m4st4 wrote:The LEGO Movie will probably survive, the rest will die, and soon.
It could easily be considered the best animated film of the year by most folks. I'm definitely intent on keeping it in my top 10 list, but then again, there are a shitload of great films coming out.

Almost every movie from my TOP 10 Most Anticipated premieres from October-December, everything else is mostly Hollywood blockbuster season, I think there's a fair chance LEGO will survive. ;)

In terms of animated works, there's one Ghibli film and no Pixar films coming out this year. I don't think I've heard of any other promising animated films yet and I'm really excited to see this one. So it might come out on top.

I gave to the Lego Movie a 10 (after seeing twice at the cinemas), so it's a given it will survive in my list.

jibran wrote:In terms of animated works, there's one Ghibli film and no Pixar films coming out this year. I don't think I've heard of any other promising animated films yet and I'm really excited to see this one. So it might come out on top.
Disney's anime-inspired superhero movie might be good, but nothing like this - which is surprising since it's barely March.