Let's talk about...[Insert film/person]

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
By the precedent set towards other actors recently, WB should drop Heard from the Aquaman franchise.

Can't wait for them to cast an even younger actress than Heard as the love interest of the 40 years old Momoa.

i nominate artemis :twothumbsup:

In fairness to Virgo Depp has been giving hacky phoned in performances for a long time.

Master Virgo wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 2:04 am
Can't wait for them to cast an even younger actress than Heard as the love interest of the 40 years old Momoa.
Momoa is 40?! Holy shit. Dude looks younger.

Artemis wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 6:49 pm
Honestly? I'm thinking Heard did all of it.

Like all of Depp's exes came forward and said he was never abusive. Can you imagine any of your exes coming forward to support you instead of dabbing on you?

And as for the wine bottle incident, are you referring to the video where he's just smashing all the cabinets and stuff? He didn't touch Heard at all and threw nothing at Heard. But in the video she's gaslighting him.

Anyway, Kaya Scodelario for Mera bitches.
That and, I never fully believed Depp was the sole problem.

Also Virgo, your reaction is despicable.

As for Momoa, he turned 38 2/3s into filming of Aquaman and Heard was 31 when shooting commenced. The age difference between leading men and women is usually like that if not a lot larger.
While I'm fine with having them both more at the same age, when it comes to them both being in their thirties while shooting Aquaman seems perfectly normal and nothing to be disgusted about. It's quite a storm in a teacup when you look at it that way.

You know, I watched Murder Mystery last night because idk why. Gemma Arterton is like only 6 years younger than Momoa. She could totes be Mera too.

Pratham wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 2:41 am
i nominate artemis :twothumbsup:

Nomis wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:31 am

As for Momoa, he turned 38 2/3s into filming of Aquaman and Heard was 31 when shooting commenced. The age difference between leading men and women is usually like that if not a lot larger.
Duh. That's the point. lolz

yeah 7 years is absolutely nothing but you just cannot deny hollywood doesn’t have the tendency to cast actresses in their 20s against men in their 40s and so on. the initial casting of heard/momoa being the exception doesn’t mean it’s the new rule