The Netflix Club

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:Is it a fun Halloween movie? Of course it is.
No, it's dumb, vacuous, and grating as hell.
But I guess it makes sense that you like it.

I have no idea what's your problem. I think it's the fifth post where you're trying to insult me (in this case you skipped subtlety) and I've never been anything else than polite in return. We have similar tastes most of the time. We both enjoy Nolan films, and just from this year, Blade Runner, Apes, Baby Driver, Raw, Logan. It's like you're insulting your own taste based on just one movie :P

Have I killed your relatives, never called you back after a one night stand? At this point I must think it has to be something personal for you :P

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Ya I was not expecting The Babysitter to be as enjoyable as it was.

Big Mouth is hilarious and has a surprisingly stacked voice cast Nick Kroll John Mulaney Jessi Klein Jason Mantzoukas Jenny Slate Fred Armisen Maya Rudolph Jordan Peele fills the void nicely before rick and morty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRTAGoPiak

The Last Dance is a 10 episode docuseries about Michael Jordan that's coming out in 2019.

As a longtime MJ fan, I'm suuuuper excited for this. I've already seen almost every documentary about MJ but this retrospective might have a fresh take to it and making it a 10 episode series gives me a lot of hope for some new content.

Just finished 13 Reasons Why season 2.

Personally I liked season 1. Despite being filled with cliches it had a compelling story and I was a huge fan of the music and the visual style they used to jump between present and past.

But season 2 is horseshit. The music is pretty much the only good thing left in this show. It felt like it was written by 10 year olds, doubling down on the cliches, as well as having lazy writing in general with simple answers to big questions and a season that doesn't feel connected to the first one at all. And so many things are being contradicted or straight out ignored throughout the season.

And it had the lamest case of foreshadowing I've ever seen. Ending was garbage.

What's the best show currently on Netflix? I'm on a work trip for a week and can't get HBO to work so I need some new things to watch.

This is gold :lol:

comedians in cars getting coffee is all great but specifically the episode with john mulaney is GOLD