Netflix's Daredevil

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
uh oh lol whats happening

I'd just like to point out this is another in a long line of LR 'scoops' that conveniently can't be confirmed or denied for a while.

SilverHeart wrote:I'd just like to point out this is another in a long line of LR 'scoops' that conveniently can't be confirmed or denied for a while.
L-R confirmed again

Marvel's Netflix Drama 'Daredevil' Taps New Showrunner
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... vil-703693
Last edited by nolannolanchrischris on May 24th, 2014, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverHeart wrote:I'd just like to point out this is another in a long line of LR 'scoops' that conveniently can't be confirmed or denied for a while.
I'd like to point out that you seem to really try to be positive for Marvel Studios news but not for others.

Bacon wrote:
I'd like to point out that you seem to really try to be positive for Marvel Studios news but not for others.
I call LR out on its bs in general. They've numerous times created very fake 'scoops'and articles conveniently worded in such a way as to allow them room to back pedal if proven untrue. They've literally buried the fact that their scoop was debunked in their own articles. They do get some stuff, but largely it's shit.
I'm betting this is because of his directing duties on Sinister Six getting in the way.

Planet Hulk isn't happening and JGL isn't Doctor Strange, so not always.
And the article says Goddard is still involved with the show as a consultant. So Sinister Six is definitely the most likely reason, since it's not all out leaving like with Wright.

Yeah this one sounds much more straightforward. The guy wants to direct movies. Hard to blame him, though the idea of a S6 movie makes zero sense to me. But from a career standpoint its a no-brainer. Good luck to him.

Lol but the timing kinda sux for Marvel pr-wise. They should hold some fan screenings for GotG as soon as possible. Some good buzz would be nice.

Okay, what the actual fuck is happening - Is this Marvel Studios Cursed Weekend or what?
Last edited by didich on May 24th, 2014, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And at least it seems this wasn't as sudden, since they already have a replacement, and Goddard is still working on the show, just not as showrunner. Wright on the other hand is a huge fucking loss, for the studio and for audiences. I mean, assuming they're keeping his general story, Ant-Man could still be decent, but it won't have Wrights signature style, which is a shame.