Netflix's Daredevil

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 2:52 pm
Hindi parts are atrocious.

I guess it's the same with other languages.
It is. 24, season 3, mafioso (in a fancy restaurant): ‘You should try bourek, I heard it’s delicious.’

Ok, first of all it’s ‘burek’ and second, burek is not something you order in a fancy restaurant, it’s a street type of food. Not to mention couple of Kiefer’s ‘croatian’ lines that, literally, meant nothing.🕷️

I'm as surprised as anyone, but due to good buzz I checked this out and have to admit this is one of the more successful entries in modern superhero canon. My favorite season of any of the superhero TV shows.

ironically what the DC movies wish they were

-Vader

Is Ssn 3 easy to go into if I've only seen Daredevil Ssn 1 & 2 and Jessica Jones Ssn 1 and nothing else from this universe?

i've noped out of anything other than DD S1/S2, JJ S1 and most of Luke Cage, so yes. Time is too precious to waste on Marvel's other garbage TV but S3 of Daredevil was highly recommended.

Honestly one of my favorite entries into the MCU overall.

-Vader

I'd say the Defenders is also pretty important to the Daredevil story.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 3:16 am
The Defenders is such an enormous waste of time and it is unethical to recommend it

-Vader

Liked the first 2 seasons, do I need to have seen Defenders/Luke Cage/Iron Fist/Jessica to continue with S3?

Cilogy wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:24 am
Liked the first 2 seasons, do I need to have seen Defenders/Luke Cage/Iron Fist/Jessica to continue with S3?
I never watched any second of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones or Iron Fist, only saw The Defenders and you only need to know what happened in the last 10min of it, that they recap right at the beggining of this season. So yeah, go for it.

They don't even mention Frank Castle in this.

Vader182 wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 3:28 am
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 3:16 am
The Defenders is such an enormous waste of time and it is unethical to recommend it

-Vader
I don't disagree with you, but some might get lost/confused if they don't watch it.

i didn't see defenders and followed this perfectly fine

-Vader