The Hateful Eight (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'll bite. Could I please get a copy of this as well?

This is blatantly off-topic, but my current trek through all things Tarantino has reopened the wound of Harvey Weinstein destroying Kill Bill. Destroying may be a tough word, but almost all of the intended effect is robbed by bifurcating an epic. I mean, imagine if Once Upon a Time in the West saw release divided into two parts, where each part was subsequently altered and maimed to accommodate that separation? Maddening decision, and until The Whole Bloody Affair sees release, we're fucked.

-Vader

FreakLikeMe wrote:
11072014 wrote:
FreakLikeMe wrote:Could someone please PM me a copy of the script or contact me about email information if it's necessary to send me the pdf file? I can't wait to read this script and from what I hear about it, I'm pretty bummed we won't get to see the actual thing.
no
That's okay there were a few people nice enough to share the script with me so I've obtained it. Thanks though!
lol I was kidding anyway

Vader182 wrote:This is blatantly off-topic, but my current trek through all things Tarantino has reopened the wound of Harvey Weinstein destroying Kill Bill. Destroying may be a tough word, but almost all of the intended effect is robbed by bifurcating an epic. I mean, imagine if Once Upon a Time in the West saw release divided into two parts, where each part was subsequently altered and maimed to accommodate that separation? Maddening decision, and until The Whole Bloody Affair sees release, we're fucked.

-Vader
A four hour film like Kill Bill will always be a bad idea.

That's far from a bad idea.

I love the way Kill Bill is divided, the two parts are so different, it made more sense as a two-parter and that cliffhanger at the end of the first was one of the best I can remember

To be honest, I'd probably be as frustrated as Tarantino if I were in his position. Getting a few pages, maybe even the whole screenplay leaked further down the road when it's in the hands of more people would be expected. But to have it happen with people he put trust in like this is a real shame. I hope he still does a 70mm film in the future.

And while I might feel a tad hypocritical after saying that, can anybody shoot me a PM of the script?