The Hateful Eight (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChristNolan wrote:
There are a few female roles, but one is very important and is there throughout the film. Names/characters go as follow:
John Ruth: Madsen
Major Marquis Warren: Sam Jackson
Daisy Dermogue: ??? Very rough outlaw type broad, I'll let you go with whoever you want there.
O.B: Anyone
Chris Mannix: Tim Roth
Bob: Christoph Waltz
General Sanders: Bruce Dern
Oswaldo Mobray: Thought this could also be Waltz
Joe Gage: Thought this could also be Roth
And there are a few other characters but thats the main ones.
I'm pretty sure
Oswaldo is meant to be Tim Roth- he's british, and he's also older. Chris is supposed to be in his 30's, I think.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
There are a few female roles, but one is very important and is there throughout the film. Names/characters go as follow:
John Ruth: Madsen
Major Marquis Warren: Sam Jackson
Daisy Dermogue: ??? Very rough outlaw type broad, I'll let you go with whoever you want there.
O.B: Anyone
Chris Mannix: Tim Roth
Bob: Christoph Waltz
General Sanders: Bruce Dern
Oswaldo Mobray: Thought this could also be Waltz
Joe Gage: Thought this could also be Roth
And there are a few other characters but thats the main ones.
I'm pretty sure
Oswaldo is meant to be Tim Roth- he's british, and he's also older. Chris is supposed to be in his 30's, I think.

-Vader
Hm, probably. Who would you go for with Chris? I actually kept imagining Walton Goggins, but thats obviously because of Django.

do you think
Bob the frenchman
is written for Christoph Waltz?

Could someone please PM me a copy of the script or contact me about email information if it's necessary to send me the pdf file? I can't wait to read this script and from what I hear about it, I'm pretty bummed we won't get to see the actual thing.

It be funny/cool/decietful if this was a ploy for whatever he reveals next. Some huge/major project he'd been planning for a while and this was one of his throwaways, somethig he probably wasn't going to direct as a film anyway. That would be an effective way to drum up attention, not that he entirely needs it.
So whenever his next project gets properly announced, the momentum from this will carry on.

Just read first two chapters. Genius.

FreakLikeMe wrote:Could someone please PM me a copy of the script or contact me about email information if it's necessary to send me the pdf file? I can't wait to read this script and from what I hear about it, I'm pretty bummed we won't get to see the actual thing.
no

I'd eat this one up if he announced it as his next project, but right now I have no inspiration whatsoever, even though it's probably a magnificent read.

Can someone PM me with the text as well? :D

a