The Hateful Eight (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
You know what to do

IWatch, if you or anyone has it, I'd love a copy.

Also, anyone know what major website first leaked this?

In a move that screams “douchebag,” one of the muckraking websites has illegally published the first qtdraft of Quentin Tarantino‘s The Hateful Eight. I’m not going to say which one until Tarantino’s lawyers get into it, but that seems like a fairly bold thing to do, inviting everyone to link to an illegal copy of the script. A screenwriter friend informed that, given that this is Tarantino-owned material that he plans to publish as a book and make into a movie, it won’t be too hard to prove damages. Deadline revealed the other day that Tarantino was so incensed that the script leaked after he gave it to a handful of actors, he was going to shelve that script and work on a different one, publishing it in book form instead. Always curious to see how well-capitalized these websites are. Maybe we are about to find out.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:IWatch, if you or anyone has it, I'd love a copy.

Also, anyone know what major website first leaked this?

In a move that screams “douchebag,” one of the muckraking websites has illegally published the first qtdraft of Quentin Tarantino‘s The Hateful Eight. I’m not going to say which one until Tarantino’s lawyers get into it, but that seems like a fairly bold thing to do, inviting everyone to link to an illegal copy of the script. A screenwriter friend informed that, given that this is Tarantino-owned material that he plans to publish as a book and make into a movie, it won’t be too hard to prove damages. Deadline revealed the other day that Tarantino was so incensed that the script leaked after he gave it to a handful of actors, he was going to shelve that script and work on a different one, publishing it in book form instead. Always curious to see how well-capitalized these websites are. Maybe we are about to find out.

-Vader
Gawker leaked it.

Ive never had bigger expectations before reading a script...i hope it delivers

This is really not a fair evaluation, it is only his first draft. All his other script leaks, leaked when it was his shooting script. This is the reason he is pissed. If this leaked when he was done with it, he would not of cared at all.

Reading it tonight.

I'd love a copy, iWatch, if you wouldn't mind.

Just read somewhere that the lead character in the Script is a character written for
Samuel L Jackson

Starting to read really soon, i will be done by tomorrow

The opening is spectacular, and more in line with what I had hoped he'd have captured with Django Unchained.

-Vader