Jason Bourne (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I wasn't fussed by her in Ex Machina but thought she did quite well in The Danish Girl and A Royal Affair. But she hardly commands the screen.

I believe Allstar is just referencing Tarantino's comment on Vikander.

This looks neat. I didn't knew I wanted this so much.

ArmandFancypants wrote:I wasn't fussed by her in Ex Machina but thought she did quite well in The Danish Girl and A Royal Affair. But she hardly commands the screen.
Yep, Gleeson and particularly Isaac were better in Ex Machina.

She's great in Danish Girl but I felt Jones faired better in a similar type of role in Theory. So while she's obviously talented and beautiful I'm not ready to fully hope on the bandwagon just yet.

Matt does look great, but teaser left some mixed feelings...maybe it is a just bad editing but wth the cars in Vegas flying away just like in Avengers? And is it some kind of an underground MMA fight at the beginning? Does he fight for money? Isn't it strange and risky for a former spy to participate? Anyone can post it on Internet... Hope it all will be worked out in the film...

Forum Pro
Law

Vikander was pretty good in Testament of Youth and she owned the screen in Ex Machina. Hoped to see her in this spot but we've only heard her.

I'm pretty damn stoked for this, never would've thought we would've gotten another Bourne film with Greengrass and Damon.

I'd say Vikander was pretty much the most impressive of the three in Ex Machina.£

Master Virgo wrote:I'd say Vikander was pretty much the most impressive of the three in Ex Machina.£
It's a very common opinion, just one I disagree with.

Master Virgo wrote:I'd say Vikander was pretty much the most impressive of the three in Ex Machina.£
Samesies.