FIFA World Cup 2014

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
My god.
That first half was completely terrible. Australia seemed way too strong for us.
Second half was better, but still nowhere in par with the second half of Neth.-Spain. However, as a Dutch fan, it was exciting! :)

Thanks to all the players on the field. I'm pretty sure my heart's lifespan has lost 10 years.
What a game. Aus was GREAT in the first half. Very dominant. Second half was a great thriller, and thankfully we won.
That referee sucked.

Looks like spain is going home.
Spain 0 - 1 Chile

Casillas is awful now...holy shit.

Well, Australia - Netherlands was not a slaughter (australians put up a good fight, same as in the game with Chile, they never retreated by killing the game to secure the score - a thing unfortunately us romanians do -, go aussies! :twothumbsup: ) and now Chile has 2 goals on Spain.

I like how certain some of you are in here of the outcome and how the reality can be beyond that :lol:

LE: Spain's moral is dropping now (certainly after the way it was defeated by Netherlands)

World Cup is always full of surprises. :|

Allstar wrote:Go Chile!

RIP Spain. Oh wow.

RIFA wrote:
Erik wrote:Looks like spain is going home.
Spain 0 - 1 Chile
World Cup is always full of surprises. :|
yeah... Spain 2014 is trully a sad surprise (so far - there's still time to turn this game around. It's not impossible). On another subject, may the Russians forgive me, but... wtf was that, Igor?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: