Better Call Saul (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
omg I just realised...

if this show keeps going...

and we follow how James and Mike become who they are in Breaking Bad...

and the timeline goes towards Breaking Bad time...
WE MIGHT SEE GUS AGAIN!!!!!!

play more connect the dots

and eat a pie

NolaNvsNathaN wrote:omg I just realised...

Im pretty sure we will, and
The Rise of Gus Fring may be the next series created by Gilligan after this. Giancarlo Esposito has said he wants to do that for one season of 13 episodes, and has brought this up to Vince Gilligan. He also wants to do more than just a quick cameo on Better Call Saul. He told them he would want to be in a few episodes and then do the spin-off eventually.

Im not sure how long Better Call Saul will go on for, but i hope it's at least a couple more seasons after this. No more than that though. It should be concise and i dont want Giancarlo to get too old to play a slightly younger Fring.

shauner111 wrote:
NolaNvsNathaN wrote:omg I just realised...

Im pretty sure we will, and
The Rise of Gus Fring may be the next series created by Gilligan after this. Giancarlo Esposito has said he wants to do that for one season of 13 episodes, and has brought this up to Vince Gilligan. He also wants to do more than just a quick cameo on Better Call Saul. He told them he would want to be in a few episodes and then do the spin-off eventually.

Im not sure how long Better Call Saul will go on for, but i hope it's at least a couple more seasons after this. No more than that though. It should be concise and i dont want Giancarlo to get too old to play a slightly younger Fring.

That sounds pretty amazing.
I hope Better Call Saul last around 3-4 seasons, so as not to stretch the believability of the show being a prequel (the actors clearly look quite older than they did on Breaking Bad).

If the Gus show happens it would be very exciting. He was by far my favourite character from Br Ba, and I'm sure there's much more of a rich backstory waiting to be told that goes beyond the flashback in S04E10 "Salud"

A whole new spinoff show sounds good but I'd be more down for a concise miniseries. Great to hear Giancarlo is up for it!! Finally, I like the idea of Gus appearing in BCS but I don't know if his presence and his particular character would fit the new, more calmer tone of BCS.

I'm way more excited to see the aftermath. So three seasons for the prequel stories and maybe two for what happened after BB.

Don't fuck it up Jimmy.....

m4st4 wrote:Don't fuck it up Jimmy.....
I see you have never heard of foregone conclision.

Same for you but different term - wishful thinking. Of course he will.
Last edited by m4st4 on March 9th, 2016, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Better Call Mike!