Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Can someone convince to continue watching this show? I've tried watching the first episode two times, and I'm already wanting to fall asleep by the time the opening titles come on.

BlairCo wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Can someone convince to continue watching this show? I've tried watching the first episode two times, and I'm already wanting to fall asleep by the time the opening titles come on.
im not sure why you would ask such a thing since you've already identified the show as bland. act on your instincts and trust in your own tastes

Nomis wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:19 am
Sanchez wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Looking good! Not going to watch any more footage from now on though.
Agreed. Super excited to see second season.

Music choice for the super bowl spot was great. I love Jonah's comments on the ad, reaction from Chris, and him wanting to do a commercial bc his dad being an advertising guy.
Jonathan Nolan recalls the moment he showed his Westworld season 2 Super Bowl ad to his brother, The Dark Knight and Dunkirk director Christopher Nolan: “My brother said that at first, he thought the ad was a car commercial,” Jonathan says. “And I said, ‘Exactly!’”
Read rest here:http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/05/jonathan-no ... 2-trailer/

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 12:13 am
BlairCo wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:35 pm
im not sure why you would ask such a thing since you've already identified the show as bland. act on your instincts and trust in your own tastes
this

but the show's actually good and ambitious etc

H Y P E
Y
P
E

fuck yes

First season will be ridiculous comparing to this one^^