Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
yea this has gone to shit

There's a possibility, that the host body being manufactured in the lab, is that of Elsie. Folks would've assumed Theresa, but her death's been made public knowledge. Elsie's on 'leave', and that body's height is more Shannon Woodward, than Sidse Babett Knudsen.

This is getting convoluted for the sake of convolution. I can't believe Jonah Nolan actually wrote something as stupid as the Tweedledee and Tweedledum with Maeve story line.

ChristNolan wrote:This is getting convoluted for the sake of convolution. I can't believe Jonah Nolan actually wrote something as stupid as the Tweedledee and Tweedledum with Maeve story line.
I guess you did not see Interstellar.

Welp, that went nowhere i was expecting..

Cool bit of speculation I read recently.
As they haven't covered Dolores a lot in present day, her role may've been shifted... to that of Wyatt.

Couple of signs point to this: Ford asked her in 'Contrapasso', if she'd like to be a hero or a villain. And this particular shot from one of the trailers. After her vision in this week's show, this theory has some more weight to it.

AV Club's interview with Jeffrey Wright, after last week's episode.

Allstar wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:This is getting convoluted for the sake of convolution. I can't believe Jonah Nolan actually wrote something as stupid as the Tweedledee and Tweedledum with Maeve story line.
I guess you did not see Interstellar.
There was really nothing convoluted with Interstellar

Currently it just feels like a mess a bit. What it really needed was the polishing hands of Chris, either that or the whole thing is going to make sense by the time we get to end of it.£

Master Virgo wrote:Currently it just feels like a mess a bit. What it really needed was the polishing hands of Chris, either that or the whole thing is going to make sense by the time we get to end of it.£
My money's on the latter, as Jonah's proven to be capable of it, in his last show.

He can play it out a bit more here, cause HBO allows him to do so.

Apart from Maeve and the two cats storyline, which just continues to be extremely contrived, I liked this episode. I thought it was pretty entertaining.