Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChrisTilford wrote:Jeffrey Wright mentioned this to IGN:
In many respects, Jonah has described me the first season as really a prequel to the beginning of the show.
Jesus Christ...

4N Legend wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:Jeffrey Wright mentioned this to IGN:
In many respects, Jonah has described me the first season as really a prequel to the beginning of the show.
Jesus Christ...
From TV Line's interview with Jimmi Simpson.
I’ll take anything you can tell me about Episode 10, the season finale.

Let’s see. Well, I would say I was on the edge of my seat all the way until I got the 10 script… I think we all had different ideas, and then when 10 came — I think I could speak for most of the cast — the general feeling was like, “Holy fucking shit.” Because basically, what they’ve done is they’ve somehow tied up everything you wanted to know and then pointed this whole world of other shit that you hadn’t really thought of that now you really, really want to know, too. It’s not some bullshit cliffhanger where you’re like, “Oh fuck, what now?” It’s like, “Oh my God, thank you, and I can’t wait for more.”

Least impressive episode so far, in my opinion. But then again that ending... don't know what to think.
Is Ford building Theresa host? I'm betting that's it. To remove suspicion. What if Bernard already killed the real Theresa and this was just another host?

Additional shots for Episode 7.

Slightly more detailed synopsis for next week's show.
Ford orders a reluctant Bernard to conduct business as usual. Maeve looks to change the script for her storyline. Dolores finds it increasingly difficult to separate dreams from reality. Teddy is jarred by dark memories, while the Man in Black recalls some of the travails that brought him to this critical juncture.
IGN video on the many hints that were spread across the season, foreshadowing THAT twist.

Holy fuck Hopkins fucking killed it.

If this non-linear thing is true, Dolores story at the park in the present has stopped with killing off Rebus in 'The Stray', and with Dr. Ford in the lab in 'Contrapasso'. Though there is an inkling that the final shot of her in the train in the fifth, is also in the present.

Lot of beats left hanging. I suppose they'll get to it by the ninth.

All is right in the world, least as far as good TV is concerned.

Likely to hit only by 2018, though.