Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The budget of this highly hyped television series has doubled due to delays, filming issues and a messy, messy set. The network regret their involvement and are fully prepared for a disappointment. Despite the wonderful cast and esteemed crew, they’re thinking a first season cancellation is the most likely result right now.
I hear the actors are FUMING. Don’t expect it to last more than a season, unless something changes.
:shock:

That is very sad. Hopefully they'll pull through and then deliver something worthwile.

The Nolan bros continue to sink

Next up: Dunkirk - what went wrong.

What a colossal fuck up.

If the plan is to just treat it as a limited mini series since it's become such a mess then maybe that's why they took the break? Maybe around Ep 6 HBO told them they weren't getting a Season 2 and to wrap up all their story lines in the finale, hence the rewriting for the final episodes?

still hopeful

Man, this is sad.

I didn't expect a Nolan production to be such a trainwreck. Take notes from your brother, Jonah.

Don't go over budget and don't go over schedule. That's how you lose control and trust.

MyCocaine wrote:I didn't expect a Nolan production to be such a trainwreck. Take notes from your brother, Jonah.

Don't go over budget and don't go over schedule. That's how you lose control and trust.
Fucking up this production so drastically with HBO's money is pretty bad.

Bye bye any future HBO dealings, Jonah