FX's Fargo

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ep. 1 was interesting enough. Hoping it's as good as Season 1, but I'm skeptical.

Solid first episode, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully it'll continue in the same way.

3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.

Panapaok wrote:3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.
It's honestly not getting much attention from anybody right now. I caught up, it's pretty great.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Panapaok wrote:3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.
It's honestly not getting much attention from anybody right now. I caught up, it's pretty great.

-Vader
True. And it's quite frustrating since it's pretty much firing on all cylinders. Top notch writing, directing and acting.

Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.
FX's programming has been good for more than just the last few years. The Shield, the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck, It's Always Sunny and Rescue Me. It's been good for a while.

bootsy wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.
FX's programming has been good for more than just the last few years. The Shield, the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck, It's Always Sunny and Rescue Me. It's been good for a while.
I like how you didn't include FX's crown jewel.