Last Film You Watched? V

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bad accents grate on my ears though, so there's probably some of that, it could be worse but I don't think it'll ever be great considering she's french. I swear to god it was like a revelation in this movie though.

Jax_Teller wrote:Bad accents grate on my ears though, so there's probably some of that,
So why do you think Lawrence looks brilliant in the American Hustle clip then?
theseeker9175 wrote:She was awful in TDKR though.
More Nolan's fault tbh.

theseeker9175 wrote:She was awful in TDKR though.
More Nolan's fault tbh.[/quote]
Wait, are you one of those who blame mostly to Nolan than to Cotillard? :?

I actually think Cotillard wasn't that good in Contagion, but similar to TDKR it's sorta the writing's fault.

Forum Pro
Law
Bacon wrote:I actually think Cotillard wasn't that good in Contagion, but similar to TDKR it's sorta the writing's fault.
People don't like her in TDKR cause of her death scene, get over it. I'm not saying you Bacon but in general.

Law wrote:
Bacon wrote:I actually think Cotillard wasn't that good in Contagion, but similar to TDKR it's sorta the writing's fault.
People don't like her in TDKR cause of her death scene, get over it. I'm not saying you Bacon but in general.
I actually don't mind her, even if she wasn't as good as I hoped. I'll tell you what though. Her delivery of "No matter" is lol-worthy.

The Heat..................Has some decent laughs, but also has some down right dumb ones. Bullock and McCarthy make a good comedy tag team.

DoubleD wrote:Image

The Heat..................Has some decent laughs, but also has some down right dumb ones. Bullock and McCarthy make a good comedy tag team.
Watched this the other night with my sis. Pretty much agree with you. McCarthy did put me in stitches for a lot of it though.