DC Multiverse

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
atilasantos wrote:Gosling or Fassbender as the new Batman:

Fassbender is my dream choice, but he is too busy doing other stuff. Gosling would make a great Bruce Wayne, but I'm not sure about pulling off batman.

Both above it.

EW AT THIS BATMAN/SUPERMAN B.S

WB

The Bat symbol looks fucking horrendous, but with the Superman symbol, it looks above average at best

Allstar wrote:

Both above it.
lol you can be such a troll.

BlairCo wrote:The Bat symbol looks fucking horrendous, but with the Superman symbol, it looks above average at best
They might changed it hopefully, it should look like the new 52 symb.

Peace wrote:
Allstar wrote:

Both above it.
lol you can be such a troll.
I'm dead serious. Both are two of the hottest actors in the business, they don't need to be joining a superhero franchise with a director like Snyder (Who I like). :facepalm: Not to mention Fassy is already playing Magneto. :|Also Gosling wouldn't touch this in a million years, I figured the biggest Gosling fanboy on the site would realize this.. I guess not.

Gosling's talked about being offered superhero movies before and turning them all down. X-Men's slightly different since it's a more culturally conscious work with actual things to say so you can rationalize the millions you're making by saying it has an important message for the masses.

I doubt any massive talent will work as Bruce, I'm almost hoping for a lesser known actor to take the role, if I was to hope for anyone to.

-Vader

Allstar

.. I never said I wanted Gosling or Fass to do it. And yes Fass is already in X-men.. working for a mediocre director.. yes I called Singer mediocre. lol. My point was that say.. if Gosling was up for something in X-men (Like Fass aready is) you would not be saying it's beneath him. Someone says something about them working with Snyder/DC and you automatically say it's beneath them. Even though you like Snyder.

This isn't about your comment really on it being beneath them. It's more a comment on your DC hate lol

Yes, because no actor in a comic book movie has ever been in multiple franchises.

Except for James McAvoy, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Michael Clark Duncan, Morgan Freeman, Natalie Portman, Samuel L Jackson, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johanson, Jessica Alba...

Shall I go on?