DC Multiverse

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:Will Suicide Squad get fresh on RT?

Yay or nay?
Think it does. SS looks like a movie the critics will love.

Haven't had a chance to see it yet but since it already got spoiled for me by that one asshole from the sounds of it
the appearance of Flash at the end from the future to warn him about Darkseid sounds like a pretty cool setup for Justice League

WB is going to release JL picture ahead of it's shooting to create more pozitive buzz now that they're riding on overwhelming box-office success news instead of pure downer that was RT.

m4st4 wrote:WB is going to release JL picture ahead of it's shooting to create more pozitive buzz now that they're riding on overwhelming box-office success news instead of pure downer that was RT.
That would be great.

RIFA wrote:
Pratham wrote:
RIFA wrote:Nothing can tank DCEU at this point. It's pretty much set in stone.

Both these movies, while polarizing, they are definitely not 'Batman & Robin' level. That film was seen as being atrocious by both critics and the general audience. There was nothing good there besides Jim Carrey.
I agree.

Because there was no Jim Carrey in Batman and Robin.
Yeah lmao. Confused the two. :lol: Then it had nothing good.
I think B&R is better than Forever actually. I think Arnie and his terrible puns were way funnier than that terrible Gorshin impression by Carrey.

I might even say, that because of Arnie B&R might be more pleasurable to waych than BvS :P

SilverHeart wrote:Haven't had a chance to see it yet but since it already got spoiled for me by that one asshole from the sounds of it
the appearance of Flash at the end from the future to warn him about Darkseid sounds like a pretty cool setup for Justice League
he doesn't warn him about Darkseid - he warns him about Superman. A'la Injustice

LelekPL wrote:I think B&R is better than Forever actually. I think Arnie and his terrible puns were way funnier than that terrible Gorshin impression by Carrey.

I might even say, that because of Arnie B&R might be more pleasurable to waych than BvS :P
I'd still give the edge to Forever just because TLJ being awful is vaguely hypnotic.

bootsy wrote:
Allstar wrote:Will Suicide Squad get fresh on RT?

Yay or nay?
Think it does. SS looks like a movie the critics will love.
I think it's gonna get like 80% or something; this the kinda shit critics love.

LelekPL wrote:I think B&R is better than Forever actually. I think Arnie and his terrible puns were way funnier than that terrible Gorshin impression by Carrey.

Blasphemy lol