General Television Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I may want to watch a series soon. Any recs? I'm quite out of touch with television so the selection seems really overwhelming, like I almost feel like I might just sit down and rewatch Westworld, because I can barely think of anything else, and continue ignoring other stuff agan lol

EDIT: wait I remembered Taboo, I might see that as well lmao

The Crown?

Pratham wrote:The Crown?
I don't think I've heard much about it, but I'll look into it, seems intriguing.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Try out The Americans, Fargo, or Review.

This Is Us

I've seen the Americans season 1 (I think), really liked it, but for some reason this is yet another show of my gigantic stockpile of "tried it, liked it, but i either forgot or was too lazy to keep up"

I think I watched Fargo's one episode lmao I don't think I remember much about it. Haven't heard about the other two. Damn I have to write these down and investigate :lol:

I started on The Leftovers a couple of days ago. Almost finished the first season. It's quite good (so far). Acting is top notch

Sysmatic wrote:I started on The Leftovers a couple of days ago. Almost finished the first season. It's quite good (so far). Acting is top notch
idk if you're talking to me, but the leftovers never really interested me, i don't really know why haha

Ruth wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:I started on The Leftovers a couple of days ago. Almost finished the first season. It's quite good (so far). Acting is top notch
idk if you're talking to me, but the leftovers never really interested me, i don't really know why haha
Kinda, but also just in general. Just putting the name out there for ideas.

Feels like a show that you really have to be in the mood for, at least for me that is.

Is The Man in the High Castle any good?