Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
manofsteel1 wrote:Henry Cavill was born to play superman so it does not surprise me that he gave the best lead performance in superhero film history 8-) .

I didn't like what they did with the character of superman tbh. He's supposed to be a proud individual, someone for people to look up too, not some kid who was being bullied and depressed as he grew older. He was anyway made by two orphans for an ideal to look up too, the core element of superman being superman was missing.

Also the unessecary fight scenes were frustrating, I watched the film twice...when kal-el and zod and his minions or whatever were fighting in small ville, i walked out and came back half an hour later...

Although, I must admit...the exoticness of krypton was frigging masterful...it felt like i was in the john carter universe.

BlairCo wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:Henry Cavill was born to play superman so it does not surprise me that he gave the best lead performance in superhero film history 8-) .
good head son :clap:

Release date has been pushed back to November. :?

Bacon wrote:Release date has been pushed back to November. :?
The release date has been November 12, it did not get pushed back :facepalm:

11072014 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
bootsy wrote: Or else what?
Or else I will be very disappointed in WB.
Why would you want it in 3D?
To get the most out of my 3D TV.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
It was in October before. Pedal faster and stop jumping to conclusions.

Bacon wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
It was in October before. Pedal faster and stop jumping to conclusions.
:roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.

Thedarknight628 wrote: :roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.
I trust Amazon over you.