Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bruce Willis Is still my choice for lex 8-) .

manofsteel1 wrote:Bruce Willis Is still my choice for lex 8-) .
lol

11072014 wrote:
lol
Who do you want to see in the role ?

Bacon wrote:
Macguffin wrote:Special features
“Man of Steel” Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack and 3D Limited Collector’s Edition contain the following special features:

· Journey of Discovery: Creating “Man of Steel” – This immersive feature-length experience allows you to watch the movie with director Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane and others as they share the incredible journey to re-imagine Superman.

· Strong Characters, Legendary Roles – Explore the legendary characters of the Superman mythology and how they have evolved in this new iteration of the Superman story.

· All-Out Action – Go inside the intense training regimen that sculpted Henry Cavill into the Man of Steel and Michael Shannon and Antje Traue into his Kyptonian nemeses. Includes interviews with cast and crew.

· Krypton Decoded – Dylan Sprayberry (Clark Kent, age 13) gives the lowdown on all the amazing Krypton tech, weapons and spaceships featured in “Man of Steel.”

· Planet Krypton – The world’s first exploration of Krypton and its lost society.

“Man of Steel” DVD 2-disc Special Edition contains the following special features:

· Strong Characters, Legendary Roles

· All-Out Action

· Krypton Decoded
The fuck is the point of having a 2 disc dvd if you're gonna not include the one feature that should make it a seperate disc. Jeez, companies can be retarded sometimes.
:think: Well it seems that they want to force individuals into buying a bluray player or something .

manofsteel1 wrote:
11072014 wrote:
lol
Who do you want to see in the role ?
Someone who isn't Bruce Willis.

You could have not been more clear in that regard which is why i asked you see in the role ?

manofsteel1 wrote:You could have not been more clear in that regard which is why i asked you see in the role ?
I'm going to answer your question as if it were serious.
Well, Bruce Willis phones his performances in a lot now, and I don't think he possesses the charisma or the presence to play Lex Luthor. I would go for Mark Strong who I think has both those qualities that Bruce Willis lacks.

11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:You could have not been more clear in that regard which is why i asked you see in the role ?
I'm going to answer your question as if it were serious.
Well, Bruce Willis phones his performances in a lot now, and I don't think he possesses the charisma or the presence to play Lex Luthor. I would go for Mark Strong who I think has both those qualities that Bruce Willis lacks.

Mark Strong would be a brilliant choice for lex i only suggested Bruce because i thought it would an interesting if lex was a psychical opponent for batman and superman 8-) .

I understand them wanting people to upgrade to a Blu-Ray player, but don't release a "2-DISC SPECIAL EDITION" and not include what the Blu-Ray had. The Dark Knight Rises 2 Disc DVD did it right.