Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Red Hood wrote:Am I the only one who isn't a big fan of his costume? It looks like something that jumped straight out of the pages of an Iron Man comic.
I think it looks great. It has subtle homage to the way his suit has been drawn in the comics and I think it will look even better opposite Cavill's Superman.

Nomis1700 wrote:Sounds nice! But I stopped reading after
he said Clark saved a mum and a toddler form the tornado
why?

I want this thing in my bed now.

jcvargas09 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Am I the only one who isn't a big fan of his costume? It looks like something that jumped straight out of the pages of an Iron Man comic.
I think it looks great. It has subtle homage to the way his suit has been drawn in the comics and I think it will look even better opposite Cavill's Superman.

Nomis1700 wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote: why?
Because: if this is the real thing I don't want to know what exactly happens in the trailer! To me, it's basically the same as releasing trailers for trailers or shots of them prior to the trailer and I don't like that, at all. I stopped at that point because everything before wasn't that spoilerish as of yet and I know that there is a tornado sequence in the film (set pics, shot in trailer2) so I thought that'd be a nice place to stop reading.
Oh ok I though that you were thinking the description was false and I did not read most of it either I'm waiting for the surprise

Class act!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

is it wrong that I'm looking forward to his media appearances more than the movie :lol: :lol:

Dem curls :P :modesty:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:

Class act!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

is it wrong that I'm looking forward to his media appearances more than the movie :lol: :lol:

Dem curls :P :modesty:
I'm pretty sure that every time there's a pretty boy on-screen, you're looking forward to his media appearances more. :lol:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/man-steel

Type Trailer

Approved Running time 1m 23s

Directors Zack Snyder

Cut This work was passed uncut.

Rating information

The version of this work detailed above is rated by the BBFC under the Video Recordings Act 1984 for use on any Packaged Media format (including DVD, Blu-ray and VHS). This classification may also be used when the same work is made available on Digital Video Platforms (including Video On Demand) provided that the platform is licenced to use BBFC ratings.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/man-steel

Type Trailer

Approved Running time 1m 23s

Directors Zack Snyder

Cut This work was passed uncut.

Rating information

The version of this work detailed above is rated by the BBFC under the Video Recordings Act 1984 for use on any Packaged Media format (including DVD, Blu-ray and VHS). This classification may also be used when the same work is made available on Digital Video Platforms (including Video On Demand) provided that the platform is licenced to use BBFC ratings.
eek
Sigs???

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't know what that thing was referring to.
Last edited by Morrie's_Wig on March 12th, 2013, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.