Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
My only issue is with the critics unwarranted negative reception of man of steel a film inspired by some of the best superman comics ever written has received .By the same film critics who praised singer's 2006 rehash of the donner film .

manofsteel1 wrote:My only issue is with the critics unwarranted negative reception of man of steel a film inspired by some of the best superman comics ever written has received .By the same film critics who praised singer's 2006 rehash of the donner film .
"Unwarranted negative reception"? lmfao

manofsteel1 wrote:My only issue is with the critics unwarranted negative reception of man of steel a film inspired by some of the best superman comics ever written has received .By the same film critics who praised singer's 2006 rehash of the donner film .
This idiot is something else alright :lol:

"Fresh off working with Warner Bros. on Her, it seems Joaquin Phoenix is being eyed by the studio for the villain role in Zack Snyder‘s Batman vs. Superman. Variety reports the actors has been offered the lead bad guy rule, believed to be Lex Luthor.

According to Variety, Phoenix has been offered the role but has yet to accept. He’s never been one to do big studio blockbusters and also is reportedly up for a new Gus Van Sant film, Sea of Trees, which seems much more in his wheelhouse. So that puts some big question marks around the possibility of him playing the role. It would be a surprise if he takes the villain job.

What offering the role to Phoenix does, though, is confirm that other actors up for the film, like Jason Momoa, are not in line for the main bad guy role. Phoenix is a whole different breed of actor and his character would obviously be something more prominent, sinister and cerebral. And after the teases in Man of Steel, Luthor is by far the best option.

We’ll obviously have much more on this as it develops, but what do you think about Phoenix potentially doing battle with Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill?"

http://www.slashfilm.com/joaquin-phoeni ... -superman/

Has my article been authorised?

BloodMoneyX wrote:Has my article been authorised?
Authorize THIS!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy zane

Phoenix is perfect for Lex Luthor

davids wrote:Billy zane
Nope.

nolannolanchrischris wrote: I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix or Jon Hamm myself.
8-)

I hope the rumor becomes reality.